If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
Date & Venue:
Date: 7 Jul 2018
Location: AFFC, 10/F, 2 Chun Wan Road, Chek Lap Kok
Pre-register is required, if you meet the following requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 Jun 2018.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) OR
- Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
* Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
*In the event of Typhoon No. 8 and black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, Interview will be rescheduled.
*For any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
* Applicant who has been interviewed within 6 months will not be considered. Due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.