If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
Date & Venue:
Date: 19 Aug 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 09:00 – 15:00
Location: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong (70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- On-site interview will be provided.
- Applicants who have pre-registered online and have been shortlisted will be informed with an assigned timeslot on 13 Aug 2018.
- Limited walk-in seats are available. Walk-in applicants can get quota tags at the venue at 09:00.
- You are required to bring along the following documents for the interview:
- The completed Reference Check Form (Only Reference Check Form is required – Page 5 & 6)
- ONE white colour background recent passport-size photo with Flight Attendant Grooming (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- ONE white colour background full length photography in high heels & business attire with Flight Attendant Grooming) (Full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- Updated Resume
- HKID Card (must have right of abode) AND Passport (Valid for 6 Months)
- Original and photocopies of all educational certificates
- Original and photocopies of employment reference letter(s)
- Please be in business attire. (In high heels with transparent stocking, full-make up & hair tied up in a hair bun for ladies)
- Interview information should not be disclosed to other candidates as this may result in the withdrawal of your application.
- In the event of Typhoon No. 8 and black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, interview will be rescheduled.
- Safety is our first priority
- We require all our cabin crew members to work together to ensure inflight safety of every customer
Delivering service with our heart
- Delivering excellent customer service which is memorable and personal for every customer. We’re looking for people who can naturally anticipate and respond to customers’ needs promptly and professionally
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language & Chinese Language), OR
- HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese Language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
Free Travel Privilege:
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com. Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com