If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines. We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
- Safety is our first priority
- We require all our cabin crew members to work together to ensure inflight safety of every customer
- Delivering service with our heart
- Delivering excellent customer service which is memorable and personal for every customer. We’re looking for people who can naturally anticipate and respond to customers’ needs promptly and professionally
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language & Chinese Language), OR
- HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese Language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
We value applications from those with or without previous flying experience.
Experienced flight attendants- Applicants with more than 12 months flying experience will be processed through our ‘fast track’ recruitment process.
If you are ready to start the next chapter in your career and join our friendly and professional team, please fill in the online application form by clicking to “APPLY NOW“. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 18 Sep 2018. Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Re-application for the same post within 6 months will not be considered.
To learn more about our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply through our e-recruitment system.