If you have a passion for delivering memorable customer experience while loves to travel around the world, we would like to invite you to join our Flight Attendant Recruitment Day with details as below:
Date: 18 March 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Venue: Hong Kong Airlines Training Academy Tower, 28 Kwo Lo Wan Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau.
Quota: 100 (First Come First Serve basis)
- Ensure inflight safety of passengers
- Deliver excellent customer service which is enjoyable and impressive for passengers
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum of Grade E HKCEE Subjects or Level 2 In 5 HKDSE Subjects ( including English &Chinese Language or Equivalent)
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is essential
- Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, French, Russian or other languages would be an advantage
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine
Interested parties please bring along your HKID card, passport, home return permit, resume, original of academic certificates, relevant employment references and a passport photo on the Recruitment Day. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate.