Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you a team player ?
If your answer is YES, then Qatar Executive’s Private Fleet wants to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our expanding cabin crew team.
This Multi Crew Private VVIP Operation comprises of a fleet of A319, A320, A310 and A340 aircraft.
Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to travel the world and become a flying ambassador for the Qatar Executive Private Fleet.
Typical duties will include:
- Providing outstanding VVIP level customer service and customer satisfaction.
- As a priority, ensure all safety measures, regulations and policies are applied in the cabin.
- Continually looks at opportunities to improve the service
- Solve problems creatively and follow through with customer feedback
- To always be proactive in your approach within Cabin Operations
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
Skills, experience and knowledge.
To be successful for this role you need to have the below requirements:
- Minimum 3 years flying experience in First or Business class, in a reputable international airline. Experience in VIP flights is an advantage
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High commitment to impeccable service
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity
- Confidence in own ability to deal with VVIP clientele
- Social competence in a multicultural environment
- High standard of personal grooming and self-presentation
- Experience in the Middle East is an advantage
- Maximum age 35, single
- Non-restricted passport preferred
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph