Where could you be tomorrow?
We are looking for exceptional people to join our international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, we would like to meet you. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of our global recruitment events.
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared:
- An updated CV – you will need to provide details about your previous employment and education history
- Photos to upload
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- At least 21 years old at the time of joining
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics we look for when you meet us at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises we prepare for you.
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult our grooming guidelines when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an assessment day.