About the role:
As a Cabin Attendant in Qatar Executive – Private Cabin Crew department you are responsible to provide an exemplary onboard service experience, providing hospitality, comfort, utmost professionalism, care & attention to all guests onboard QE Private fleet. To comply with safety, operational and service procedures as outlined by the company.
Other key operational accountabilities:
- Follow and instill onboard safety & security procedures in accordance with the safety manual to ensure maximum compliance.
- To provide high standards of service, comfort, hospitality, care & attention to onboard guests in accordance with company procedures to provide the ultimate guest experience.
- Ability to adapt & to provide an exemplary bespoke inflight service according to specific VIP guest preferences to provide exemplary guest experience.
- To engage utmost discretion & confidentiality with all aspects of the operation in accordance with company policies to protect the privacy of the guests.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of operating fleet; Aircraft specifics, locations of products, equipment & technical features by familiarization to enhance onboard efficiency & professionalism.
- Handle company property with care to avoid damage & address any defects using correct procedures to keep a record for accounting purposes.
- Ensure care, attention & accuracy with onboard equipment, linen inventories & aircraft stock by following required control procedures to avoid loss.
- Ensure high levels of personal presentation & grooming in accordance with company regulations to uphold the company image & portray positive representation at all times.
- Maintain legal documents and licenses for flight duties as per company policy as per individual responsibility to ensure validity.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification with minimum of 2 years’ job-related experience. Or Diploma/ Vocational training with minimum of 3 years’ job-related experience
- Minimum 2 years premium class & premium service experience
- Excellent command of English language; Written & Conversational
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity & Initiative
- Good planning, prioritizing & organizational Skills
- High standards of personal presentation & grooming
- Attentive to Detail
- Flexible & adaptable
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.