Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
We are looking for a Chinese – speaking full – time VIP Cabin Attendant based in Dubai/UAE or Hong Kong for a VIP operation (G650) based in Dubai, without rotation.
- Safety of our passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of our V.V.I.P passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in a renowed airline with business/first class experience. Private Aviation experience would be a strong advantage
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer – and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the Chinese and English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
Please note, that only applications fulfilling all above requirements and taken into consideration by our customer will be replied to.
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).