The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
We are looking for a full-time experienced Cabin Attendant for a VIP operation based in Vienna. The candidate has to be already resident or willing to relocate into the Vienna area.
- Ensuring the safety of our passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of our V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION at least for 5 years
- Extensive experience with VIP passengers in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent English skills
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality and very good team-player
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
- If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (CV, photos, copy of passport).