RoyalJet Flight Attendant [Abu Dhabi]Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
To deliver the highest standard of safety and customer service onboard all RoyalJet aircraft and contribute to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst exceeding Guests expectations and requests.
- Understands the value of safety, exceptional customer service and aspects of life as a crew member in a non-scheduled, challenging operation.
- Able to work under pressure and remain calm and flexible in demanding operational requirements.
- Executes all aspects of onboard service as stipulated in Cabin Service Manual.
- Responsible for delivering highest standard of service excellence, safety and security onboard all RJ aircraft.
- Communicates and reports to LFAs any observations and VIP feedback to ensure the Guest profiles are current and provides suggestions as applicable.
- Constantly updating the job knowledge to stay abreast with the latest trends and requirements related to private aviation.
- Maintains valid mandatory documentation such as passport, visas, GCAA Flight and Medical licenses, CMC Certificate etc.
- Strictly adheres to the company’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality statement.
TO APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE THE BELOW:
- Updated CV
- 3 Photographs (Full-Length)3 Photographs (Headshot)
- Online Video recording to be completed on the below link – Follow guidelines provided for the video interview via Spark Hire
Guidelines for the Video Interview:
There are three questions that will need to be answered. 1-1.5 minute will be dedicated for each question to record an answer.
Select a proper location for the interview with a suitable background.
Tips before/during the video interview:
- Present yourself at your best. Treat the video interview just like an in-person interview with regards to grooming.
- Face a light source or window; the room should be lit properly. Have light facing you – not behind you.
- Center yourself in the video frame and look directly into the camera – the camera should be at your eye level.
- Determine the best hardware to use; test the equipment beforehand. A webcam or the Spark Hire mobile application for iOS and Android devices. We also recommend connecting to a strong internet connection.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
- Cabin Crew experience within recognized international airline.
- Previously completed Ab Initio, SEP, Service, First Aid, CRM trainings.
- Valid flying crew license preferable.
- Current flying crew or maximum 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Impeccable grooming and etiquette.
- Minimum High School certificate, preferably holding university degree.
- Excellent command of English. Additional languages will be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication in addition to planning, organizing and integration skills.
- Strong organizational commitment and meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.