Opportunities now available within our Jetstar Asia Airways Cabin Crew Team.
Ever wonder what’s like for a frontline professional in the airline industry? Join Jetstar Asia airways as we grow back to strength and enable regional travel.
Our dedicated team of cabin crew play an essential role in the delivery of our customer experience offering and no two days are the same.
As the brand ambassador of the Jetstar Asia Team in the air, our crew spend the most time with our customers throughout their travelling journey. Our cabin crew love working as part of a team, are full of energy and genuinely care about delivering exceptional customer service. At the same time, our cabin crew have a constant focus on maintaining our superior safety standards.
Do you have what it takes?
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and committed to providing a safe, enjoyable on-board experience to our valued customers, we are excited to meet you to discuss your career aspirations with us.
What does it take to fly with us?
- Able to meet the age restriction – 18 years old and over
- Minimum GCE “’N” Level OR “‘O” Level with a credit in English
- Pleasant personality with a passion in working in customer service
- Height requirement of a minimum of 158cm for safety reasons
- Must be able to demonstrate effective communication skill
- Completed National Service (NS) for male candidates (applicable to Singaporean and Singapore PR only)
- Able to work on a rostered schedule including weekends and public holidays
Please note: Jetstar, as part of Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all new employees must be fully vaccinated.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.