Singapore Airlines is recruiting Flight Stewards and Flight Stewardesses in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online application is now open until 3 October 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a video interview online. Candidates who are shortlisted from the video interviews will be invited for to attend our interviews in Kuala Lumpur on 19 October 2019.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.