Jetstar Asia is looking for warm, friendly and passionate cabin crew who are committed to providing a safe, enjoyable on-board experience to our valued customers. If you are attentive, engaging and customer-oriented, we want to invite you to discuss your career aspirations with us.
To be part of our team, we are looking for the following attributes:
- For safety reasons, height of at least 1.58m for female & 1.65m for male
- 18 years of age and above
- Attained at least 4 ’N’ Level OR 3 ‘O’ Level OR 3 SPM credits with a credit in English
- For foreign applicants, minimum a degree from a reputable university
- Diploma / Degree holders are welcome to apply
- Good communication skills and those with Japanese speaking proficiency will be preferred
- Completed National Service (NS) for male candidates (applicable to Singaporean and Singapore PR only)
- Willing to work irregular hours and on weekends
- Have a flair for sale
- Pleasant and have a “Can-Do” attitude
More details will be shared during the interview
You are invited to send in your detailed resume to our Jetstar Asia career portal at: http://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/about-us/careers.
Interview will be held on 7th May 2016 (Saturday).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.