Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam is currently experiencing a rapid growth phase, with 12 new A320 aircraft arriving within the next 12-18 months. To meet the pilot resourcing demand Jetstar Pacific is seeking applications from suitably qualified pilots wishing to join a motivated team in Vietnam.
Jetstar Pacific currently operates to 16 Domestic destinations within Vietnam, a varied International network with regular services to HKG, BKK, SIN, MFM as well as frequent Charter operations into China.
To be successful in the role of First Officer, you will have or display:
- A current and valid passport.
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Be under 55 years of age for males, and under 52 years of age for females
- Hold a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) with an A320 Type Rating
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4 on your Licence
- Current Class 1 medical certificate
- Successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course or have experience in
- Hold a current Instrument Rating
- A minimum of 1500 hours total aeronautical experience (on fixed wing aircraft); and
- 1000 hours A320 Experience; and
- 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft; and
- A valid A320 proficiency check (within the last 6 months)
- Licence verification letter from the country where your licence has been issued (no older than two (2) months from application date)
- Notarized criminal record check (no older than two (2) months from application date). Please note that this should be notarized by the Vietnamese embassy located in your local country.