We are looking for Cabin Crew able to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
They are trained to deal with security and emergency situations, which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers.
Cabin Crew Members Duties & Responsibilities
The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- Between 20 to 32 years of age at the time of joining.
- Permanent residence in Thailand ready to work / live in Kuwait.
- Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height.
- Completion of secondary education (12 years).
- Priority will be given to candidates with a higher education level.
- Fluent English (Spoken & Written) Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Well groomed & physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills:
- Good communication and Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Good general health and fitness.
- Positive attitude and Assertiveness.
- Ability to work flexibly in a challenging schedule.
- Being professional at the same time having empathy for others.
- Arabic language Speaking Candidates will be given preference.
If you are an interested Female Candidate with a permanent residence in Thailand ready to work / live in Kuwait and fit our job requirements & skills, hurry up and apply.
Kindly submit your documents online to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “BKK Recruit – Airhostess” in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately, we will be in contact with you only if you have been shortlisted for the assessment & interview.