AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low cost carrier,It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading low cost carrier. AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to traveler seeking to travel to destinations greater than four hours flight time from Malaysian on larger Airbus fleets A330,A340 & A350.
As a cabin crew you will be:
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
Interview Date & Venue:
VENUE: INTERVIEW WILL BE IN MALAYSIA
- Complete the Job Application Form
- Up-most dated resume
- Original & Copy of Passport ( 1st page )
- Original & Copy of highest qualification certificate
- TOEIC with 650 score valid within 2 years
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photo