Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners.
We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation Germany is looking for a Cabin Service Representative to perform duties on an executive charter aircraft based in Munich, Germany.
The Cabin Service Representative ensures the safety, cleanliness, well-being and comfort of our customers, before, during and after the flight by arranging the cabin and delivering high class service to private jet principals.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Deliver highest level of service to our clients on board of our Luxaviation aircraft
- Maintain highest safety standard
- VIP Cabin Crew duties including tasks such as passenger welcome service, bedding set up, restocking, cleaning, handover
- VIP catering order, preparation and presentation
Qualifications / Skills:
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, other languages are considered a serious advantage
- High level of flexibility and energy
- A strong commitment to customer service and meticulous attention to the small details even under stress
- Intercultural competence and excellent communications skills with people of all ages and cultures
- Immaculate appearance
- Willing to travel and to work irregular hours
- Food and Beverage knowledge and presentation
- Valid passport and / or work-permit to live and work in Europe
- Resolution skills
- Experience in luxury hotel and/or top-class restaurant industry
- Corporate aviation / Airline experience
- Living in Munich or vicinity
Applicants should be highly motivated and reliable, passionate and creative, extremely flexible and full of energy, responsible and discrete person.