The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do”. Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our “World Class Global Brand”.
Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Write your own story with Qatar Airways. World’s 5 star airline.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
Venue: THE RITZ – CARLTON – 168, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Date: 17th & 18th September 2016
Time: Between 9 am to 5 pm
Attire: Formal Business attire
- 1 x CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
Note : you will be required to attach the following :
- Resume / CV
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport