The Co-pilot is the Commander’s deputy and is a member of the flight crew acting in piloting capacity, other than Commander.
- When the Commander is absent or becomes incapacitated, the Co-pilot assumes the Commander’s authority and the responsibility.
- Responsibly participate in the preparation of the flight and to attentively monitor the progress of the flight in order to be able to assume this authority/responsibility at any given moment, either by the Commander’s direction or when necessitated by the Commander’s incapacitation.
- The Co-pilot shall assist the Commander in the management of the flight and the manipulation of the aircraft controls in accordance with the directions of the Commander and approved AFM.
- Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Must apply before 56th birthday.
- 4 years, 1,500 Grand Total hours, 500 hours experience on type, Type rated on B737
Skills & Knowledges
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement, company’s policy and other airlines standard.
- Sound flying skills with knowledge of operations disciplines, specialised technical knowledge of current fleets in the system.
- Well verse in airline safety management concept, appreciation and working knowledge of accident prevention concepts and methods.
- Strong in interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical skill, and good at issue engagements.
- Elevate and maintain high technical operations ensuring high industrial safety and standard.
- Managing changes to suit dynamic scenarios.
- Managing technical operations requirements and expectations due to internal constraints of resources whilst to reduce operational infringements and incidents.