- To provide excellent customer service to passengers while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight, strictly adhere to stipulated Company policies and Regulatory Standards.
- To deliver excellent and superior in-flight service consistently to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To ensure the safety of customers and proper management of cabin operations as stipulated in the Safety Emergency Procedures Manual.
- To maintain at all times a high level of oneself as stipulated in the Rules and Regulations for Cabin Crew.
- To maintain at all times the grooming standards of oneself as stipulated in the Cabin Crew Grooming Manual.
- To be conversant and knowledgeable with her responsibilities and duties as stipulated in the Responsibilities and Duties of Flight Stewardess.
- To manage her performance level as stipulated in the Duties of Flight Stewardess.
- To be customer focused when engaging in service delivery.
- To be responsible to the In-flight Supervisor and/or Leading Steward/ess on all matters concerning crew discipline, grooming and performance level.
- To be responsible to the In-flight Supervisor and Leading Steward/ess on all service matters in the First, Business and Economy Class.
- To conform to set standards and requirements as stipulated in the Responsibilities and Duties of Flight Stewardess.
- To submit all relevant documents where applicable.
- To ensure the safeguarding, proper handling and stowage of all Company equipment under her charge.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent as recognized by the Malaysian Government with Credit in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Age: 18 and above
- Minimum height of 157cm for ladies
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal & writing skills.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Bilingual preferred.
- Examplary qualities, must be punctual, dependable and flexible with scheduling.
- Able to understand and follow a cabin crew operations & inflight services standards & aviation policies & regulations.
- The work can be demanding as cabin crew have to deal with, and often work through, tiredness and jet lag if crossing over different time zones.
- Cabin crew often work in confined spaces and have to spend a lot of time on their feet. The work is physically demanding, particularly on long-haul flights.
- Dealing with difficult passengers in an enclosed space, with an audience, may be stressful.
- Work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures.