We occasionally recruit Cabin Crew from a number of countries where we have global offices. As an overseas-based Cabin Crew member, you will fly with Hong Kong based co-workers on specific flights. Although you will remain based in your country of residence, Hong Kong will become your second home.
All Cabin Crew applicants, regardless of location, will need to have polished interpersonal skills and a positive, customer-oriented attitude. Click on the links below to learn about the specific recruitment requirements of your location.
- A citizen or permanent resident of Singapore
- Minimum age of 18
- Education to GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with a pass in English
- Fluency in English and in one of the following languages is required: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese or Korean. A third language is preferred
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Experience in the service industry (preferred)
To apply for Singapore Base Flight Attendant, please send your resume and coverletter to email@example.com on or before 30 May 2016