We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of our airline.
- To ensure cabin safety under the overall authority and responsibility of the Commander. ( ie: The safety of the passengers and security of cabin load and galley)
- Maintaining a through working knowledge of Flight Attendant emergency drills and procedures, as laid down in the Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual. In the event of an emergency, Flight Attendant is responsible to the Commander for putting into effect of the relevant procedures and emergency drills.
- Report to the SFA/Commander any incident that has endangered or could have endangered the safety of the operations.
- Being thoroughly familiar with all Company aircraft galley equipment, catering stowage’s and passenger amenity equipment and their operation.
- Ensure to maintain the high standards and good appearance at all time.
- To adhere to all CIQ requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Age 19-35 years old
- Height > 157 cm
- Weight below 60kg
- SPM credit in English & Bahasa Melayu
- Must be fluent in English & Bahasa Melayu
- Willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur
Candidates may send in their resume via email to email@example.com