- Captain for Gulfstream G650 Appropriately rated Captains required for job openings. Prior VIP experience and time on type is non-negotiable, please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements and refer to the further requirements below.
Position Requirements & Attributes:
- FAA ATP preferred, Class 1 medical.
- Flying Hours: 4500 hours. Total, 3000 hours multi engine and 1000 hours’ jet, with 200 hours on type.
- Personal and family circumstances such that able to be away from home for extended and uncertain periods.
- Ability to operate independently, flexibility, patience and problem-solving abilities, to allow for non-scheduled operations in challenging operational circumstances.
- Very precise and neat personal appearance, appropriate demeanor and personality for interaction with VVIP passengers and principals.