Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of type rated and current First Officers on A320/A330/340. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Not older than 55 at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Multi Crew,Multi-Engine Jet commercial airline experience.
- Type-rated and currently flying on the A380/A350/A340/A330/A320 with 500 hours minimum on type.
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 24 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
Other Important Information:
- Failure to provide updated documents while awaiting your start date, and up until your employment starts, may affect your employment with Qatar Airways, the type of course that you will be planned for and therefore the bond that you will have to sign if applicable.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook