- Turkish citizen or blue card holder,
- Having at least bachelor’s degree (formal or open education),
- Born after 01.01.1993,
- Neither shorter than 160 cm nor longer than 195 cm, and compliance with body mass index (within the range of 20-30),
- Military service completed, or committing to have military service postponed for at least 2 years as of the training start date,
- No criminal record or criminal archive record,
- Not having quitted jobs in Turkish Airlines Inc. or other organizations due to indiscipline previously,
- Not having left Turkish Airlines Inc. and its affiliates due to contract termination previously.
Foreign Language (English) Requirement:
- Certifying the required minimum score from one of the following English language tests taken within the last 2 years as of the application date,
- TOEFL (IBT): 60 (speaking: min.18)
- IELTS (Academic or General): 6 (speaking: min.6)
- PTE (Academic): 46 (speaking: min. 46)
The candidates who cannot submit the language certificate at the application stage shall be given extra time to obtain the language certificate before the Board interview process, provided that they become successful in the language test to be held by Turkish Airlines Inc. TOEFL Home Edition and IELTS Online will not be accepted.
Being healthy sufficient to be airworthy (The candidates who are successful in the selection processes are required to obtain medical report confirming that they are healthy sufficient to be airworthy from the healthcare institutions authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation through their own means and have such report approved by Turkish Airlines Inc. Health Management workplace physicians at the employment stage. Even if there is positive report obtained from the institutions authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Turkish Airlines Inc. is entitled to decide on whether or not to employ the candidate by requesting additional examinations or depending on additional health requirements within the framework of its own internal procedures.)
For detailed information on health requirements, please click here.
Manner of Application and Procedure to follow:
- The candidates who meet the abovementioned requirements are required to apply for the advertisement through the internet. Any applications other than internet application shall not be accepted.
- The candidates who hold language certificate shall be invited for DLR-1 exam. At least bachelor’s degree holder candidates who do not hold language certificate shall be invited for the English test to be held by Turkish Airlines Inc. The candidates who do not meet the criteria cannot continue the process.
- The candidates can apply with an official letter they will receive from their universities when it is 3 months to their graduation. Such candidates shall be required to submit their diplomas no later than the interview phase.
- The candidates who become successful at the end of the entire process shall be offered employment, asked to prepare employment documents, and after the candidate delivers the required documents, their employment process shall be completed.
Evaluation Processes for Nominated Candidate First Officers to be Trained:
- English Test (shall be taken by the candidates who cannot submit language certificate at the application stage)
The candidate is invited for the test approximately 15 days after their application for the advertisement.
- DLR-1 Test (Evaluation of Technical Competences)
The candidate who completes the English process successfully is planned for DLR-1 test to be held within approximately 2 weeks.
- CRM Evaluation (Evaluation of Personality Traits and Competences)
The candidate who completes the DLR-1 process successfully is planned for CRM evaluation to be made within approximately 2 weeks.
- Board Interview, Document Check, and Height-Weight Measurement
The candidate who completes the CRM evaluation successfully is planned for the board interview to be made within approximately 2 weeks.
- Health Check (Airworthiness)
For application and CV creation guide, please click here.
Applications will be accepted till 30.06.2023, 03:00pm.