Wizz Air Cadet First Officer (Non Type-Rated)First Officer
Bookmark (save) Details
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 119 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 152 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 4,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 37 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 – European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
- EASA ATPL or CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed
- Valid and current ME/IR
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Valid MCC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- Valid JOC certificate and course program (if applicable) **
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last flight within preceding 6 months (SEP or MEP)
- Have the right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and WZZ network.
- Minimum 300 hours aircraft flying time.
- * Aircraft flying time is time flown in a fixed wing aircraft. Simulator time must not be included. Ultralight time must not be included.
- ** MCC course certificate is required if a multi-crew (JAR-25) aircraft has not previously been flown. A JOC course certificate is required if a turbo-jet aircraft has not previously been flown.
Before an interview date is offered, all minimum requirements must be met. Interviews will no longer be offered with items missing from the requirements (eg MCC certificate, JOC certificate, etc.). If not annotated on the licence, a certificate will be required as proof of having completed ATPL theory subjects.