- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card.
- Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license.
- A320 Endorsement on the CPL.
- Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses. Valid Indian Class I medical certificate.
- Valid Passport.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Note: All licenses must be valid as on date of written examinations.
- Minimum Age: 18 years old ;Maximum Age: 40 years old.
- All shortlisted applicants will go through the following tests:
- Written Examinations (Aviation Knowledge Test),
- Psychometric and skill evaluation
- Group Exercise followed by Personal Interview.
- Dates and location shall be advised when you are invited for the selection process.
- The ‘cool off’ period, which is the minimum duration a candidate is required to wait before reappearing for the test, will be determined by IndiGo from time to time and communicated by FSTC to the applicants.
- All candidates who score the minimum pass marks, as decided by IndiGo, shall be intimated by FSTC. The results will not be announced on the day of the test.
- Candidates successful in Interview will do a self sponsored abridged training.
The Last date for application is 5th October 2018