Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
We are searching for talented personalities to join our award-winning airline. If you are looking for a bright future, then look no further than Qatar Airways and launch your career with us!
We can offer you a 5-star training, an exciting lifestyle and a promising career, not just a job!
You will look after our customers by delivering the promise of excellent in-flight service and by maintaining the highest level of safety and security on board.
Join our multinational Cabin Crew team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Qatar Airways offers you the opportunity to explore the world with your new family of more than 13,000 Cabin Crew and 131 nationalities.
Your future awaits, let your ambitions fly high!
- Minimum of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms
- High school diploma
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a multinational team
- A love of travel
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Details about our event:
Details about our event will be included in your invitation
Our Cabin Crew uniforms are smart and formal. We recommend you to wear formal business attire.
- Step 1: Complete your online application.
- Step 2: Our Recruitment team will review your CV and invite shortlisted applicants to our Recruitment Event through email.
- Step 3: Prepare to attend the Event.
- Step 4: Once you receive your invitation, meet our Recruitment team and provide:
- Applicant ID
- An up to date CV in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- A passport sized photograph
- A copy of the invitation
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
Last date of application: 07-DEC-2019