About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is a fixed-based charter jet operation headquartered at Hamad International Airport. It operates worldwide luxury jet services onboard its exclusive business jet fleet. Qatar Executive was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of Qatar Airways.
The current fleet comprises of aircrafts including: Bombardier Challenger 605s, and expecting up to 20 Gulfstream G500 and G600 aircrafts..
Qatar Executive is currently in need of type rated and current Captains on G650 Rating.
You would be joining the world’s best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub-continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument Rating.
- Valid Class 1 Medical.
- Last flight on Jet Aircraft must be within the last 12 months.
- ELP Level 4 or above.
- Not above 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Executive.
- A minimum of 5,000 hours total time on Aeroplanes.
- A minimum of 2,000 hours on Jet Aircraft.
- A minimum of 1,500 hours as Pilot-In-Command on Multi-Crew Jet Aircraft.
- A minimum of 500 hours on G650.
- Please note that hours should not include simulator hours.