As Vietnam’s fastest growing airline, VietJet is constantly expanding its fleet while also extending its flight network throughout Vietnam and across the region. VietJet is a new – age airline which always offers you flexible choice toward air fare, baggage, hot meal and souvenir on a safe and amazing flight. VietJet is now seeking experienced captains and first officers in order to facilitate its dynamic growth with:
- Attractive income and benefit
- Friendly, professional and fun working environment
- Unlimited training and promotion opportunities.
- Creative and challenging minds for improvement
Accommodation during assessment and license processing:
20 days accommodation will be provided.
Allowance during license processing:
100% of basic salary will be provided during the license processing.
Kind of contract:
This is a flight crew leasing role for an initial 2-year contract. This is a renewable contract where VietJet encourage pilots to stay longer and have yearly pay increments available to facilitate an enduring relationship.
There is great opportunity for career progression within VietJet. For Captains there are opportunities to become LTC / TRI / DPE.
The standard roster:
VietJet understands the importance of having a good work-life balance and offer a 3 weeks on, 1 week off commuting roster.
Accommodation will of course be provided at all layover stations. Although home base accommodation during the contract period is as per personal prerogative of each pilot.
Communication allowance, Meal allowance, Seniority allowance, KPI Bonus allowance, and others.
VietJet shall ensure that all pilots and their qualified family members shall have access to airline staff travel (SFC) right after signing date of service in accordance with staff travel policy.
Flight time requirements:
- Total flight time: minimum 4,000 hours
- Multicrew PIC hours: minimum 1,500 hours (PICUS not included)
- A320F PIC hours: minimum 500 hours (PICUS not included)
- Maximum Age 60 (M) and 55 (F)
- Minimum Height – 165 cm (M) and 160 cm (F)
- Minimum Weight – 52 kg (M) and 50 kg (F)
- Valid ICAO CPL/ATPL with A320F Type Rating
- IR valid (or previous SIM Skill Test)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Letter of authentication from the Civil Aviation Authority of CPL/ATPL’s country of origin
(with Name and email address of CAA Licensing Officer)
- Recommendation Letter / Release Letter from previous airlines
- Criminal Record within 6 months (notarized by Vietnam embassy from country of origin)
- No history of Accident / Incident within 5 years
- Last 5 pages of logbook
Last flight on A320F must be within 12 months during the licensing period
(refresher course at own cost is a must for those who are not recent within 120 days)
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Passport scan with 1 year validity
- 6 hard copy of photos in uniform (white shirt, tie, stripe, white back ground, size 3×4 cm)