US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. (USBA), the premier airlines of the country, will hire First Officer for ATR 72-600 Fleet. The requirements for the position are as follows:
- Valid CPL with IR from Bangladesh.
- Minimum HSC/Equivalent (No GED) with 3.50 on a scale of 5.00.
- Valid Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- ELP: Minimum level 4.
- Height (Minimum): Male (5’4’’) & Female 5’4’’.
- BMI chart will be preferred in terms of body weight.
- Eye sight should be 6/6 or 20/20 (or correctable to).
- Preferred have swimming skills.
- No incidents or accidents record attributable to the candidate. If any must be declared and be evaluated by the Selection Board.
- Age of the candidate should be below 30 years for 150 hours CPL holder. Candidate aged more than 30 years & below 45 years must have minimum flying hours @ 50 hours/year.
- Excellent knowledge of Civil Aviation regulations & safety procedures.
- At least 20 (twenty) ILS approach either in simulator or at actual aircraft.
- Knowledge on Jeppesen and AIP.
Candidate should possess:
- Natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
- Quick learning aptitude & having attention to detail.
- Good judgement with the ability to react quickly to hazards.
- Preliminary medical test
- Written test
- Aptitude Test
- Psychometric test
- Oral test
- Excellent salary package in relation to market standard
- Training cost including SIM will be borne by the company
- Awaits excellent career path
Apply Instruction :
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your hard copy of resume with all necessary flying related documents in a single envelope to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines, 7th Floor, House: 01, Road: 01, Sector: 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230 by 20 April, 2021.
***Any kind of direct or indirect persuasion shall result into disqualification. ***