On behalf of our client, Air Atlanta Icelandic, we are currently accepting applications for the position of B-747 Type Rated First Officer. Assessments will be held in June 2021. Dates and Location soon TBA.
- EASA Part-FCL ATPL with B747 Type Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language level 5 or higher
- Valid EU Passport/Right to live and work in the EU
- A minimum of 500 hours on Multi Crew Aircraft with MTOW not less than 10 tonnes.
- Training starting: end of AUG/beginning of SEPT.
- Commuting contract with different rotation patterns available.
- Payment on basis of a daily fee and additional per diem.
- Accommodation and travel provided by the airline.
- Insurance provided.