Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is a fixed-based charter jet operation headquartered at Doha International Airport. It operates worldwide luxury jet services onboard its exclusive business jet fleet. Qatar Executive was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of Qatar Airways. The current fleet comprises of Bombardier Challenger 605s, Bombardier Global 5000s, Bombardier Global XRS and Gulfstream G650ER.
Qatar Executive is currently in need of First Officers. You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
This is a Doha based and non-commutable position.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Must have flown jet airplanes in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar executive.
- Below 55 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Executive.
- Previous Gulfstream IV, V or VI experience required.
- 2000 hrs Total Time aeroplanes.
- 500 hrs Jet multi, crew Time.
Please note hours should not include simulator hours.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook