Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is a fixed-based charter jet operation headquartered at Hamad International Airport. It operates worldwide luxury jet services onboard its exclusive business jet fleet. Qatar Executive was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of Qatar Airways.
The current fleet comprises of aircrafts including: Bombardier Challenger 605s, Bombardier Global 5000s and Bombardier Global XRS, Gulfstream G650 and expecting up to 20 Gulfstream G500 and G600 aircrafts.
Qatar Executive is presently recruiting type rated Captains on the CL604/605.
As part of our Team, you will enjoy an attractive roster, based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub-continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Must have flown jet airplanes in the past 18 months prior to joining Qatar executive.
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Executive.
- 5000 hrs Total Time Airplanes.
- Minimum of 2000 hrs Jet Aircraft.
- 1500 hrs PIC Jet in Multi Crew Jet aircraft.
- Type rated on the BD700
Please note hours should not include simulator hours.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook