Vietjet proudly announces the recruitment campaign for A320 Cadet Pilot Line Training Program!
As a new generation airline, we are constantly on the hunt for young and passionate cadet pilots who wish to join our dynamic and professional Flight Crew to together conquer new skies and new heights.
Every year Vietjet trains more than 100 excellent cadet pilots to become First Officer. After 3 years flying on the right-hand seat with minimum 3,000 hours, you will be eligible to apply for upgrade to become a Captain and higher in an unlimited flying career!
Successful candidates will receive one of the best Cadet line training programs in the region (officially known as Initial Operating Experience) on the fleet of more than 80 brand-new modern A320 aircraft with a training curriculum
- Aged from 18 to 40
- Minimum height of 160cm (Female) / 165cm (Male)
- Completed high school education or higher
- Curriculum vitae and VJ Training Record template
- Passport copy (with at least 1 year validity)
- Criminal record (with at least 6 months validity)
Documentary and licensing requirements:
- Copy of Logbook
- With an English proficiency certificate of ICAO level 4
- With a class 1 Medical Certificate recognized by the CAAV
- Completed CPL training at ATO approved by CAAV, or at an ATO approved by FAA, TCCA, EASA, CASA or NCAA
- With A320F Type rating certificate recognized by the CAAV
- IR Certificate
- MCC certificate with minimum 20 hours SIM training
- Frozen ATPL
- With a Valid Commercial Pilot License with multi-engine rating
- With a Valid CAAV A320 Pilot License
- With a minimum total flight training time of 200 hours