Budget Aviation Holdings (“BAH”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group (“SIA”) formed in 2016, owns and manages SIA’s low-cost carriers (“LCCs”) Scoot and Tigerair. Scoot and Tigerair offer a combined network of 56 destinations over 16 countries across the Asia Pacific, with Scoot operating an all-787 Dreamliner fleet to medium-to-long-haul destinations and Tigerair offering short-to-medium-haul flights on its Airbus A320-family aircraft from Singapore.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
Applications close: 31 Dec 2017 Singapore Standard Time