Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth. We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation.
- Minimum of 500 hours on Boeing 737.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- Candidates who are not B737 type rated, will be required to pay for the type conversions.
- Fixed term contracts available with contract completion bonus.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Applications close: 31 Dec 2018 Singapore Standard Time