Flying the left-hand seat of the versatile and efficient Airbus 320, you lead a team on-board to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance for our passengers and crew!
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥3500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation with a
- MTOW of 50,000kg or more
- A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on Airbus A320
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A leader with a strong passion to nurture and guide fellow teammates
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence, and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Applications close: 30th September 2022 Singapore Standard Time