Condor is offering its Ab Initio program (CAP) course aim to candidates who wish to obtain the multi crew pilot license (MPL) and pursue a career as First Officers. No previous flying experience is required.
Minimum requirements :
- General technical college or university
- Command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Successfully pass the Condor selection process
- Height from 1.65 to 1.98 m
- Minimum age at the start of training: 19 to 35 years + 364 days
- Correction of visual acuity to max. +/- 3 diopters
- Unlimited residence and work permit in Germany as well as possession of a full passport
- A Medical Class 1 is before the training – this is planned by the Medical Service of Condor
- Lufthansa, the cost of medicals are covered by Condor.