Flying the right-hand seat of the A320, you conduct yourself to the highest personal and professional standards at all times. Working with the Captain, your focus is to deliver a safe, comfortable and on-time performance. You are also part of the Scoot team to deliver the Scootitude experience to all passengers.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Total flight time of more than 1500 hours
- Minimum of 1000 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi crew operation
- A320 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours on type preferred
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Successful candidates will be invited to complete a series of online aptitude tests.
Applications close: 30 Jun 2022 Singapore Standard Time