This position is based in Singapore, and is for candidates who display a strong interest in aviation.
- Holds a CPL or Frozen ATPL recognized by CAAS
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. In addition, you must be proficient in English, Mathematics and Science, preferably Physics (with at least credits in GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent)
- At least 1.65m in height
- Myopia of not more than 500 degrees and astigmatism of not more than 200 degrees, fully correctable with optical aids. For candidates who have undergone corrective eye surgery, the pre-surgical visual acuity must meet the above requirements
- Medically fit – must possess valid certificate of Medical Assessment (recognised or can be validated by CAAS)
- Completed, exempted from, or not liable for National Service
Successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating. Upon successful completion, you will undergo further training to become a First Officer.
REMUNERATIONS AND SERVICE BENEFITS
On appointment as a First Officer, you will enjoy a competitive salary along with various allowances and benefits.
Successful candidates will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with extensive training and personal growth development with SilkAir.
Successful candidates will be required to serve the employer company for the duration of the training and for a period of five years from the date of appointment as First Officer.
Please submit your full resume including work experience, current/last drawn salary, expected salary and educational qualifications to SilkAir_FltOpsRecruit@singaporeair.com.sg
Candidates who have attended our final interviews previously need not apply.
Do note that candidates with foreign CPLs (not CAAS-approved) will need to undergo license conversion at own expenses.
We thank all applicants for their applications and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Singapore, South East, Singapore