- Singaporeans or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- A valid Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL applicants will need to complete the ATPL papers as set out by Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore and will have to undergo license conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Total Flight Time of ≥ 1500 hours.
- Minimum of 1,500 hours on commercial registered transport aircraft
- A320/B737 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 6
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
Interested candidates may wish to submit their resume to : [email protected]
We would like to thank all applicants for their applications however, we regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.