Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Beijing, China. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Diploma or degree holder (Those graduating in 2018 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interviews will be conducted in Beijing on 15 and 16 September 2018 (Sat & Sun).
To apply, please visit http://www.fasco.com.cn
Further details on the venue will be available once it is finalised.