Singapore Airlines are recruiting Flight Stewards and Flight Stewardesses in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application.
- Malaysia or Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Walk-in interviews will be held on 23 February 2019 (Saturday) at the following venue:-
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Level 12, Congress 7 & 8
Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway
47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan
Interested applicants are requested to download and complete this application form. Please bring along the following documents for registration between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
(a) Completed application form
(b) Passport-sized photograph
*Originals and photocopies of:
(c) birth certificate
(d) identity card
(f) all educational certificates
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.