Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Penang on 7 January 2017. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma (Those graduating on or before July 2017 may also apply)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 7 January 2017 (Saturday) at:
Magazine Road, George Town,
Penang, 10300, Malaysia
Please download and complete this application form before coming to the walk-in interviews.
Along with the completed application form, please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm:
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Candidates who pass the preliminary interviews on 7 January 2017 should be available to come for further interviews on 8 January (Sunday).