Singapore Airlines We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Seoul on either late October or early November. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- University degree holder (Those graduating by April 2019 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Willing to be based in Singapore
- Children of patriots and veterans are encouraged to apply
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
- Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
If you are interested to join us, please submit an online application by 14 September 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for online video interviews in mid September.
Candidates who passed the preliminary video interview round will be invited for further interviews in person in Seoul in either late October or early November 2018.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.