Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Tokyo, Japan on 25 February 2017. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder (those graduating in March 2017 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please submit an online application by 31 January 2017.
Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit a video interview online during the first week of February 2017. Candidates who are successful after the video interview will be invited to our final interview held in Tokyo on 25 February 2017 (Saturday).
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email invite by 14 February 2017.