Singapore Airlines will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in Seoul, Korea. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Willing to relocate to Singapore
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Former SIA Cabin Crew, children of patriots and veterans are welcome to apply
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
- Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online application is now open. Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview online. Candidates who are shorlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.