Singapore Airlines We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Jakarta. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m
- University degree holder or Diploma 3 holder with some working experience
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
- Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits :
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Application Details :
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Jakarta. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interviews:
Date : Saturday, 16th January or 30th January 2016
Registration: 9am – 12pm
Venue : Service Quality (SQ) Centre Indonesia
Wisma Asia 15th Floor (access via basement)
Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav 79, Slipi, Jakarta, Indonesia.