Applications for the cabin crew position may be done either online or via our walk-in interviews.
Please note the following requirements:
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before June 2017) may also apply.
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before July 2017 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below.)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online applications are now open and will close on 18 December 2016. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a video interview online.
Those who are shortlisted following the video interviews will be notified by 5 January 2017, and will be invited for further interviews on 14 January 2017 (Saturday).
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interviews will be conducted on 11 February 2017 (Saturday) at:
Pan Pacific Singapore
Level 2, Ocean Ballroom
7 Raffles Boulevard,
*Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 2pm.
*Completed application form
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Those who had previously applied online and were not shortlisted for the interviews on 14 January 2017 may still come for the 11 February walk-in interviews.